Change is challenging. Meaningful Use, accountable care, payment reform… they are all upon us but it’s not always clear what providers need to do to respond. The 2013 Meaningful Use and Health Care Innovation Conference is designed to help. HealthBridge, the Tri-State Regional Extension Center and their regional partners will host the 2013 Meaningful Use and Health Care Innovation Conference on April 26th at the Sharonville Convention Center.
Here are five reasons you will want to attend.
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use is coming. Learn how your practice can prepare.
- Learn how to approach the new requirements for privacy and security assessments.
- Find out how to collect race, ethnicity and language data in a sensitive and standardized way.
- Reduce unnecessary ED visits using care coordination and risk stratification methods.
- Find out about local workforce development initiatives for frontline or entry-level incumbent workers.