This full day class will outline the necessity and principles of contingency planning to assure facilities and departments can continue to provide services even during an emergency or disaster.
Date & Time: Tue, April 17, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT (lunch will be provided)
Location: The Health Collaborative, 615 Elsinore Place, Suite 500, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Course Audience: Preparedness coordinators, department heads, manager and supervisors responsible for emergency response at their facility.
Course Objectives: At the course conclusion, attendees will be able to:
- Define essential functions vs. other functions.
- Define human capital and identify key positions.
- Define delegation of authority and orders of succession during emergencies.
- Distinguish and identify the key tasks for vital records for COOP purposes.
- Identify vital systems and equipment and how to protect them.
- Evaluate the use of alternative facilities and work sites.
- Identify and implement preventive controls to maintain a communication system.
- Define reconstruction and devolution under COOP.
- Discuss writing a COOP plan for your facility.
- Discuss the importance of Tests, Training and Exercises.
Course Instructor: Dudley Smith, MSHPA, CMTE, CMEP
Continuing Education: The Board of Executives of Long-Term Services and Supports (BELTSS) has approved this course for 6.00 hours of Continuing Education for Nursing Home Administrators.
[mk_button style=”three-dimension” size=”large” bg_color=”#eb7625″ txt_color=”#fff” outline_skin=”#444444″ outline_hover_skin=”#fff” icon=”theme-icon-video” url=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/continuity-of-operations-planning-coop-tickets-42878651200″ target=”_new” align=”left” id=”Button ID” margin_bottom=”15″]Register Now![/mk_button]
Event Contact: Sarah Moore, Coordinator, Emergency Preparedness & CCPS, 513.247.5279[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]