Director of Communications
(513) 307-0328 Release Date: IMMEDIATE
November 6, 2015
Awardees Named at The Health Collaborative 2015 Inspire Event
Health care providers and community stakeholders celebrate achievements in improving care
CINCINNATI – Those who have made significant contributions to improving health care in Greater Cincinnati were recognized on November 4th at the 2015 Inspire Health Care event. The Health Collaborative hosted the event for more than 200 of its members and community stakeholders at Anderson Pavilion at Smale Riverfront Park.
The keynote speaker for the event was Aneesh Chopra, the first ever Chief Technology Officer for the United States and currently the co-founder and Executive Vice President of Hunch Analytics. The presenting sponsor of the event was HORAN.
The following awardees were honored:
- Bellevue Primary Care: The Inspire Achievement Award for excellence in controlling disease in their patients with diabetes.
- Cincinnati Health Department: The Inspire Impact Award for its commitment to transparency in health care quality reporting.
- TriHealth: For its commitment to using data in innovative ways to improve care.
- Rena Sorensen, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center: The Richard M. Smith MD Leadership in Patient Safety Award.
- St. Elizabeth Blood Management Team: Hoxworth Awards for excellence in the support of blood supply procurement.
About The Health Collaborative:
The Health Collaborative serves as the community’s neutral forum for all local stakeholders invested in the triple aim: better health, better care, and lower cost. The Health Collaborative is a non-profit organization that strives to positively impact health status, experience, outcomes, and affordability by fostering a connected system of health care and community health through innovation, integration, and informatics in the greater Cincinnati region. For more information about the Health Collaborative, visit www.the-collaborative.org.