We’re bringing the conference via webcast to Cincinnati with the same benefits, less expense, and a local twist…
December 12 8-4:30 and December 13 8-2:30
Continental breakfast and lunch
The Health Collaborative
615 Elsinore Place, Suite 500 | Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Join us as we livestream IHI’s 2017 National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care. Walk away from our two-day web conference with the ideas, insights, and tools you need to tackle a variety of healthcare challenges, from patient safety and behavioral health, to equity in care and population health management. As an added bonus, our Cincinnati conference includes a quality improvement panel discussion featuring local experts – All Healthcare is Local: Quality Improvement Innovation in Our Region.
IHI will be offering participants of the Livestream Broadcast a maximum of 10.25 continuing education credits for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and certified professionals in healthcare quality. The total number of credit hours will be updated once the program has been finalized.
December 12 Sessions
- Plenary: Derek Feeley; Rana Adwish; Tiffany Christensen
- Restoring Joy and Preventing Burnout: Jessica Perlo; Stephen Swensen
- Engaging Physicians in Leading Quality Improvement: Carol Peden; Felipe Osorno; Kaveh Houshmand Azad
- Local Lunch Panel – Healthy by Design: Applying Business Thinking to Quality Improvement: Ramsey Ford (Design Impact); Darren Rehrer (Centric); Dustin Shell (Tier 1); Diane Egbers (LEI Consulting)
- Signal or Noise? Navigating Health Care Policy in 2018: Donald Berwick; Edward Prewitt; Melinda Buntin; Patrick Conway
- Mercy, Humanity, and Making a Difference as it relates to health care – How joy in work can increase productivity at work, home, and everyday life: Bryan Stevenson; Jenn Lim
December 13 Sessions
- Lessons in Leadership: General Stanley McChrystal
- Designing and Managing an Improvement Initiative: Gareth Parry; Robert Lloyd
- High-Impact Leadership – A Conversation: Dan Winkelman; Michael Pugh; Navina Evans; Stephen Swensen
- Local Lunch Panel – Past Inspire | Healthcare Award Nominees and Winners: Dr. Bob Collins (TriHealth); Dr. Rena Sorenson (Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center); Linda Juengling (TriHealth)
- Plenary: Don Berwick
- Local Closing Remarks
In support of improving patient care, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
[mk_button style=”three-dimension” size=”large” bg_color=”#eb7625″ txt_color=”#fff” outline_skin=”#444444″ outline_hover_skin=”#fff” icon=”theme-icon-video” url=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ihi-forum-livestream-cincy-broadcast-tickets-35056716583″ target=”_new” align=”left” id=”Button ID” margin_bottom=”15″]Register Now![/mk_button]