Join us for a Town Hall Meeting on June 22 – we want to hear from YOU!
Members of the community are welcomed and encouraged to join a conversation about Human Trafficking through a healthcare lens in a Town Hall Meeting that will include a panel of state and local officials. It will be held from 12:30-1:30pm at The Health Collaborative, 2100 Sherman Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45212. Discussion topics include:
- How does healthcare intersect with human trafficking?
- What can the community do to combat human trafficking?
- Denise Driehaus, Ohio State Representative
- Yvette Simpson, Cincinnati Councilwoman
- Erin Meyer and Bhumika Patel from End Slavery Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Police Department representative
This Town Hall Meeting is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Please RSVP to Emily Kimball at email@example.com or 513.618.3600.