SUPPORTING THE DELIVERY OF HIGH-QUALITY CARE
Dues-paying members of The Health Collaborative work together on healthcare improvement projects, share best practices, and gain exclusive access to comprehensive data and other member services.
Examples of member benefits include:
- Studies & Surveys: We gather clinical data and conduct surveys & studies on health & healthcare to support & encourage improvement, and to facilitate shared learning across the region.
- Disaster Preparedness & Emergency Planning: We work with our member healthcare providers to ensure that if a disaster strikes, we all have the resources and tools to respond.
- Education & Training: The Health Collaborative offers a range of courses and sessions to help your organization improve quality, efficiency, and organizational effectiveness. The topics of these events range from navigating changes in Medicare and Medicaid, to continuing education courses for trauma nurses & providers.
- Group Purchasing Organization: Members enjoy the combined buying power of 30+ hospitals/health systems and more than 100 post-acute, non-acute, and other healthcare providers. Their high volume translates into substantial discounts for program members on purchases of products and services, while also focusing on supporting Minority & Women owned businesses in our region, which supports our members’ supplier diversity goals.
- Workforce Innovation: Using our members’ collective workforce data, THC can help pinpoint and predict which healthcare jobs will be in high demand in the coming years. Our Tap Health programming is cultivating the next generation of healthcare professionals through exciting pipeline programs like Tap MD & Tap HC.
To find the level of membership and benefits that are the best fit for you & your organization, please contact: Sara Bolton, Sr. Director, Programs and Services: email@example.com
Our GPO helps your organization’s dollars go further
Members of our GPO enjoy the combined buying power of more than 30 hospitals and health systems, 100+ post-acute/long-term care facilities, and over 60 select business partners.
GPO contracts cover a wide variety of products and services, including: energy costs, language services, food service, facility/property management, professional services, medical/solid/hazardous waste management, technology, and more. We also aim to grow and develop business relationships between minority-owned companies and healthcare providers through joint purchasing efforts.
Additional GPO benefits include:
- High purchasing volume translates into substantial discounts for your bottom line
- We manage the contracts to save you time and energy
- Member feedback drives our efforts to constantly improve and better meet your needs
GPO Vendor benefits that go beyond sales
Our GPO helps healthcare organizations save money, enabling better healthcare delivery and results. It also helps vendors connect with their consumers in a more meaningful way. Offering your products and services through our GPO connects you to our extensive network of provider members of the program, and has built-in benefits to help you meet and exceed your business goals:
- Potential sales opportunities to our membership of 30+ hospitals & health systems along with 100+ post-acute/non-acute and other healthcare providers
- Listing as a “preferred vendor” on GPO marketing materials, and marketed accordingly to members through targeted online newsletter campaigns
Contact: Mary Maune, Account Manager, Large Accounts firstname.lastname@example.org