Join us on November 4th for a unique opportunity to hear from some of the nation’s most-promising digital health startups offering new approaches to better health and the business of managing care.
- 9 curated startups – 5 min pitches combined with 10 min speed-dating
- Thought leadership from industry experts in the field of digital health innovation
- Networking with fellow innovation peers
A cross-section of the following verticals:
- Mobile medical technology
- Documentation management (rounding, EMRs, transition of care, etc.)
Aneesh served as the first Chief Technology Officer of the United States where he designed the National Wireless Initiative, helped launch Startup America, and executed an ‘open innovation’ strategy across the government. He is currently co-founder and executive vice president of Hunch Analytics.
Josh is a co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of RowdMap, a web-based business management platform purpose-built for the health reform world to help health plans and providers maximize growth, improve overall performance and create value through pricing, contracting and interventions.