Join us for the third and final session in our Quality Payment Programs series – MACRA/MIPS: Strategic Perspectives!
You’ll get the most up-to-date information on how Quality Payment Programs such as MACRA affect healthcare providers.
- Recognize the most useful data elements to ensure optimization of MACRA/MIPS implementation
- Understand strategies to engage specialty providers and barriers to participation
- Identify local and regional MACRA/MIPS resources
Keynote presenters & special guests:
- Amy Rohling McGee – President, Health Policy Institute of Ohio
- Dierdre Beluan – Director of Operations, Mercy Health
- Barry McCorkle MD, FACP – Vice President, Clinical Excellence, Premier Physician Network
- Dave Nowiski – CFO, Mercy Health Physicians
- Pamela Pelizzari – Healthcare Consultant, Milliman
- James Whiteside MD – UC Health
Also hear representatives from The Health Collaborative.
Please register today, space is limited.
DATE AND TIME
Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 7:30am – 12:00pm
The Health Collaborative
615 Elsinore Place, Suite 500
Cincinnati, OH 45202
[mk_button style=”three-dimension” size=”large” bg_color=”#eb7625″ txt_color=”#fff” outline_skin=”#444444″ outline_hover_skin=”#fff” icon=”theme-icon-video” url=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/quality-payment-programs-strategic-perspectives-tickets-37816126051″ target=”_new” align=”left” id=”Button ID” margin_bottom=”15″]Register Now![/mk_button]