Mark your calendar for the first in a three-part series we’re calling “Quality Payment Program in Practice”
First session: “Moving from Volume to Value” scheduled for March 24, 2017
Join us for the first of a three-part learning series: “Quality Payment Program in Practice”
You’ll get the most up-to-date information on how Quality Payment Program/MACRA affects various sectors of healthcare. Hear first-hand questions and answers from national experts, healthcare organization leaders, and local providers on the most challenging pay-for-value issues. Get insight on healthcare policy and payment for value – both present and future. Learn how the State Innovation Model/Ohio Comprehensive Primary Care supports payment for value under the Quality Payment Program. Earn 6 AAFP prescribed CME credits for attending the full 1-day program.
Attendees will have the opportunity to attend two of three breakout sessions on APMs and MIPS Financial Implications, Data Privacy and Security, and/or Reporting Requirements and Solutions.
Keynote Presenter & Special Guests
- Elizabeth Mitchell – President and CEO of the Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement
- Dr. Mark Couch – President, PriMed Physicians
- Shawn Martin – Senior Vice President, Advocacy, Practice Advancement and Policy at the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Vincent H. Scott – Manager, Cyber Security, PricewaterhouseCooopers
- Holly Woprice – COO, Seven Hills Women’s Health Center
Also hear representatives from Mercy Health and The Health Collaborative.
Please register today, space is limited.