[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”32057″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”http://genh.healthcollab.org”][vc_column_text]Gen-H is partnering with the United Way of Greater Cincinnati, the Cincinnati Business Courier, and regional employers to roll out the second annual Step Up Cincinnati walking challenge. Area workplaces are already forming their teams and gearing up for the challenge planned for September 27 through October 25! Step up your company’s United Way campaign this year with a fun challenge that also boosts your wellness program. Place a bet on your co-workers tracking the highest number of steps per person. Organize walks that energize your campaign and your employees. The pot goes in the winning company’s name toward the United Way’s community health agenda.
Need More Motivation?
- IMPROVE your company’s overall health – Sitting is the new smoking! Give your wellness program a boost and get your fellow employees up and moving.
- INCREASE your company’s contribution (if you win!) – Win and add big money toward your total corporate contribution to the United Way Campaign.
- BUILD team camaraderie and wellness – Enjoy all the health benefits of walking while strengthening team relations and tackling a fun challenge together.
- ENCOURAGE wellness activity at work – A culture of health goes beyond corporate wellness policies! You and your co-workers will model healthy behaviors together.
- ENSURE healthy opportunities for all – Be part of a movement! Regional leaders are focusing on health as a community asset like never before.
- ACHIEVE goals employees set for each other – Whether or not your company or team wins, you’ll take pride in working together to meet goals each week.
For more details on the Step Up Cincinnati challenge, how it works, and how to join, please visit http://genh.healthcollab.org/step-up-cincinnati-2016/.