Director of Communications
Release Date: IMMEDIATE
November 1, 2017
Winners Named at The Health Collaborative 2017 Inspire | Healthcare Event
Healthcare providers and community stakeholders celebrate achievements in improving care
CINCINNATI – Those who have made significant contributions to improving healthcare in Greater Cincinnati were recognized on November 1st at the 2017 Inspire | Healthcare Celebration. The Health Collaborative hosted the event for more than 320 of its members and community stakeholders at The Renaissance downtown. Visit The Health Collaborative’s Facebook page to view photo galleries from the event.
The following individuals and organizations were honored:
- Neil Tilow & Talbert House: Our 2017 Inspire | Healthcare Champion for collaboration, engagement, and innovation toward the mission of improving health and healthcare in Greater Cincinnati.
- D4P: YMCA & Health Care Access Now: The Inspire Gen-H Award for a collaborative, evidence- based community health program designed for adults at risk for developing type two diabetes.
- Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio’s “Fast Track Home” Program: The Richard M. Smith MD Leadership in Quality Improvement Award for an innovative program that improves the quality of care for hospitalized older adults by connecting them to essential in-home care services when they are most needed – at the time of discharge.
- Dr. Robert Collins: The Richard M. Smith MD Leadership in Quality Improvement Award for a lifetime dedicated to improving patient care, and commitment to excellence extending far beyond compassionate care to shaping and guiding the teams and systems operations that fell under his leadership.
- Newborn Hospital at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center: The Inspire Informatics Solutions Award for implementing a health data solution to locate episodes of care provided by deployed neonatologists no matter where the care occurred across the region, saving time, cutting costs, and ultimately improving care.
Hoxworth Blood Drive Awards
Award of Distinction: TriHealth Bethesda North
Most Improved: Summit Behavioral Health Care
Blood Drive Coordinator of the Year: Jill Waters, Dearborn County Hospital
About Inspire | Healthcare:
Inspire | Healthcare is the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region’s premier annual healthcare event and awards celebration. The awards seek to recognize innovations by individuals, teams, and/or organizations in the areas of informatics, quality improvement, and population health. Other awards given annually include the Inspire Champion Award and the Hoxworth Blood Drive Awards, with separate nomination and judging processes. For more information about Inspire | Healthcare, visit healthcollab.org/inspire.
About The Health Collaborative:
The Health Collaborative strives to lead data-driven improvement initiatives that result in healthier people, better care, and smarter spending. Based in Cincinnati, we work with those who provide care, pay for care, and receive care, to find mutual solutions to healthcare’s most challenging problems. For more information about The Health Collaborative, visit healthcollab.org.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]