Clinic to Community Linkages: Moving to Action!
March 6 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm ESTFree
Join us on Friday, March 6th, for part two of the Gen-H Innovation Series in partnership with Healthify. You’ll be in the company of social service conveners and agencies in the area, as well as clinical partners and health plans.
Half-day program will include the following schedule:
Intro and Breakfast – 9:30am – 10:00am
Network Participation Deep Dive with Healthify – 10:00am – 11:30am
• See what it looks like to be a Network Partner from a day-to-day standpoint.
• Watch a Healthify Platform demonstration to get a better idea of care coordination, referral workflows, and communication practices.
• Get to know Healthify on a deeper level during a pointed Q&A session.
Get to Know Your Community Partners – 11:30am-12:00pm
• Learn more about other organizations and the range of programs and services available in Cincinnati.
Lunch – 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Designing a Framework for Collective Impact – 12:45pm-2:00pm
• A showcase of local innovations in program scaling and a brief discussion of efforts to expand social services coordination and partnerships.
• Breakout groups will discuss models of collaboration across the region and ways to implement them at your organization.
Powered by a mission to build a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need, Healthify builds the infrastructure to support social determinants of health (SDoH) initiatives at scale. Our founding team of community health workers and technologists come from a background of working with at-risk patients in local hospitals. They saw how SDoH dramatically impacted health outcomes in their communities and were moved to create a solution that integrates health and social services.
Today, our expert team of former social workers, public health professionals, and healthcare consultants work with health plans, providers, public agencies, and community organizations to drive better health outcomes for 20 million clients nationwide and counting. We specialize in creating an infrastructure that allows for streamlined referral coordination, improved data tracking and reporting, and increased access and visibility to healthcare organizations.
The Health Collaborative is committed to providing universal access to all of our events. For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, including dietary restrictions (e.g. allergies, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Michele Jones at Genhconnect@healthcollab.org. Requests should be made at least 5 days prior to the scheduled event. A good faith effort will be made to provide requested accommodations.