COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
Ohio COVID-19 vaccine priority groups
Phase 1a (ongoing)
- Front line hospital staff and healthcare workers
- Residents and staff at nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and veterans homes
- EMS Responders
- Patients and staff at psychiatric hospitals
- People with developmental disabilities and those with mental health disorders who live in congregate living facilities and staff at those locations.
Phase 1b (STARTED MID JAN.)
- Individuals with severe congenital, developmental or early on-set, and inherited conditions. See list of qualifying conditions HERE (started Feb. 15).
- Seniors ages 65+ (ongoing)
- Individuals with a developmental disability and qualifying medical condition* (started Jan 25; eligibility managed through County Boards of Developmental Disability Services, see details HERE).
- K-12 teachers and staff (ongoing in Feb.; see timing info HERE).
Phase 1c (starts march 4)
- Individuals age 60+
- Individuals who are living with Type 1 Diabetes
- Women who are pregnant
- Bone marrow transplant recipients
- Individuals living with ALS
- Childcare service employees
- Funeral service employees
- Law Enforcement, Firefighters and Corrections Officers
See Ohio Department of Health website HERE for more details.
Are you Eligible?
Any seniors (ages 60+), who are unable to get a ride to their appointment, can request transport assistance at (855) 546-6352 or sign up online here.
Additional vaccine providers in Southwest Ohio:
NOT YET ELIGIBLE?
What are the available Vaccines?
Why should you get vaccinated?
Minimal Side Effects
Trusted Resources and Links
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine website
- Myths vs. Facts COVID-19 Vaccine
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about COVID-19 vaccines
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Health Providers
- COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Information
- Ohio’s Phased Approach Graphic PDF | JPEG
- Phase 1A Vaccine Distribution Graphic PDF | JPEG
- Phase 1A Vaccine Distribution Fact Sheet