City of Cincinnati, Children’s Hospital, Christ Hospital, Clermont County, Hamilton County, Mercy (Jewish, Mercy West), Premier (Atrium), St. Elizabeth, TriHealth, UC Health, Warren County
Get OUT THE VAX weekends
Transport services are available for anyone who needs them. During Get Out the Vax weekends (2nd and 4th weekends in April and May), bus rides are FREE courtesy of Metro and TANK. For those not on a bus line, individuals may contact United Way of Greater Cincinnati 211 for ride assistance through Lyft. In addition, any seniors ages 60+ who need a ride to their appointment can request transport from Council on Aging at (855) 546-6352 or online here.
Individuals of any age who need a ride to their appointment can contact the Cancer Justice Network at (513) 404-3882. Please note that at least 2-3 days of notice is needed to arrange transport services through Council on Aging or Cancer Justice Network.
Why should you get vaccinated?
Minimal Side Effects
Trusted Resources and Links
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine website
- Myths vs. Facts COVID-19 Vaccine
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about COVID-19 vaccines
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Health Providers
- COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Information
- Ohio’s Phased Approach Graphic PDF | JPEG
- Phase 1A Vaccine Distribution Graphic PDF | JPEG
- Phase 1A Vaccine Distribution Fact Sheet