Become a COVID-19 vaccine ambassador
Please fill out the application below to get started. Once the course is completed, you will receive a certificate, a stipend* and additional bonuses for completed outreach!
The COVID-19 Vaccine Ambassador training educates and empowers people to support vaccine-hesitant members in our community. All are welcome to complete the training.
*Only individuals residing in Hamilton County, Ohio can receive a stipend and be considered for outreach opportunities.
- Progression of COVID-19 in the U.S. and the history of Black and Brown communities in the healthcare system
- Answers to common vaccine questions and misconceptions
- The effect on an individual’s long-term health following COVID-19 infection
- How to have culturally sensitive and science-backed conversations about vaccination
As a Vaccine Ambassador, you will:
- Meet people where they are and drive conversations around vaccine hesitancy
- Be passionate about people getting vaccinated
- Share credible information about the vaccine in your community
- Provide helpful feedback for culturally sensitive messaging
- Keep up with new COVID-19 guidelines, recommendations and data
- Track, report progress and provide feedback