The Health Collaborative provides services to its members that support the delivery of high-quality care, promote efficiency, reduce costs, and drive collaboration across the healthcare community.
SUPPORTING THE DELIVERY OF HIGH-QUALITY CARE
Dues-paying members of The Health Collaborative work together on healthcare improvement projects, share best practices, and gain exclusive access to comprehensive data and other member services.
Examples of member benefits include:
- Studies & Surveys: We gather clinical data and conduct surveys & studies on health & healthcare to support & encourage improvement, and to facilitate shared learning across the region.
- Disaster Preparedness & Emergency Planning: We work with our member healthcare providers to ensure that if a disaster strikes, we all have the resources and tools to respond.
- Education & Training: The Health Collaborative offers a range of courses and sessions to help your organization improve quality, efficiency, and organizational effectiveness. The topics of these events range from navigating changes in Medicare and Medicaid, to continuing education courses for trauma nurses & providers.
- Group Purchasing Organization: Members enjoy the combined buying power of 30+ hospitals/health systems and more than 100 post-acute, non-acute, and other healthcare providers. Their high volume translates into substantial discounts for program members on purchases of products and services, while also focusing on supporting Minority & Women owned businesses in our region, which supports our members’ supplier diversity goals.
- Workforce Innovation: Using our members’ collective workforce data, THC can help pinpoint and predict which healthcare jobs will be in high demand in the coming years. Our Tap Health programming is cultivating the next generation of healthcare professionals through exciting pipeline programs like Tap MD & Tap HC.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
To find the level of membership and benefits that are the best fit for you & your organization, please contact: Sara Bolton MPH, SVP, Programs and Services: firstname.lastname@example.org