The Health Collaborative
High Status Cincinnati Region
14 Regional Counties included in Positive Percentage Rate: Franklin, Butler, Warren, Clinton, Ripley, Dearborn, Hamilton, Clermont, Highland, Boone, Kenton, Campbell, Brown, Adams
COVID-19 Testing Results
Positive Percentage Rate
How is your region doing?
Click HERE or image to view interactive regional vaccine tracker, courtesy of Cincinnati.com
Healthcare Workers Answer Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccines
FDA and CDC Recommend Pause for J&J Vaccine
“Get Out the Vax” Program Expands to Include Weekends
Dec. 10, 2020 – 7PM – 8PM
CEOs Collaborating on Curbing Coronavirus
CEO’S lead region with safety strategies.
While regional CEO’s are making this AN EXPECTATION, they want to underscore that these are new healthy habits and ways to do business. At the very base of it, it’s an act of kindness, act of respect and act of service.
Frequent hand washing, sanitizing, and COVID Testing are encouraged.
Wear a Mask In & Out
Wear a mask inside and outside if you can’t distance and if you are around people who are NOT in your immediate household.
For more information on what business leaders are doing, and resources to help businesses stay safe:
Businesses: Join Others in the
Information for employers who want to join other businesses in the #ThisisOurShot campaign to help us #Getto80. Click for a toolkit of helpful information & resources to support CEOs, owners, & HR professionals in keeping employees healthy & safe.
Our Awesome RC3 Partners
Special thanks to the RC3 partners that provide strategic direction and support.
- Former mask skeptic joins public service campaign after getting coronavirus | via ABC News
- Coronavirus in Ohio: Once a skeptic, now she urges Black people in Cincinnati to wear masks | via The Enquirer
- Lincoln Ware is joined by Regina Carswell Russo of RC3 | via WSTR
- Local health officials: More Ohioans wearing masks in public will flatten COVID-19 curve
- Coronavirus: Business leaders tell Cincinnatians, ‘If you’re out, masks on’
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Cincinnati Business Committee/Cincinnati Regional Business Committee, and The Health Collaborative come together for RC3
Helpful Public Health Links
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH) | COVID-19 Updates
- Indiana State Department of Health | COVID-19
- #MaskUpHoosiers – Download Indiana toolkit here
- Kentucky Department for Public Health | COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) | What you should know about COVID-19
- US FDA article on types of protective face masks
- How to tell the difference between masks: THC’s Christa Hyson Appears on Local12-WKRC
- COVID-19 in Spanish
- Local COVID-19 Q&A in Spanish | via Jorge Benedetti on Facebook
- Coronavirus Best Practices in Spanish
- Coronavirus Symptoms and Next Steps in Spanish
- Introduction to Senior Building in Spanish
- Senior Housing COVID Prevention in Spanish
- COVID Guidelines for Housing Owners and Managers in Spanish
- COVID19 Reporting and Contract Tracing in Spanish
- Quarantine and Isolation Explanation in Spanish
- Vaccine Communications Tools Available in Several Languages
- COVID-19 resources in 35 languages
- #COVID-19 in ASL: CDC YouTube channel in American Sign Language
- Manejo en casa del COVID | via CDC YouTube
The Regional COVID Communications Center (RC3), a partnership between the Cincinnati Regional Chamber and The Health Collaborative, is an ongoing campaign that shares culturally competent and equitable information about COVID-19 prevention, community spread, testing availability, and other critical news to help individuals and businesses make smart decisions with the most current and credible information.