Critical Status Cincinnati Region
Hamilton County, Clermont County, Warren County, Butler County and Kenton County
COVID-19 Testing Results
Positive Percentage Rate
Percentage based on 7 day average of Hamilton County, Clermont County, Warren County, Butler County and Kenton County
LEVEL 01 - LOW
LEVEL 02 - HIGH
LEVEL 03 - CRITICAL
LEVEL 04 - EMERGENCY
Active exposure and spread. Follow all current health orders.
Increased exposure and spread. Exercise high degree of caution. Follow all current health orders.
Very high exposure and spread. Limit activities as much as possible. Follow all current health orders.
Severe exposure and spread. Only leave home for supplies and services. Follow all current health orders.
Dec. 10, 2020 – 7PM – 8PM
How is your region doing?
We have a short amount of time to turn the dangerous spike around. #It’sOn/MasksOn.
CWill Hamilton Co. go purple today? Plus Cincinnati’s Health Commissioner talks about the state of COVID.
CEOs Collaborating on Curbing Coronavirus
CEO’S lead region with safety strategies.
While regional CEO’s are making this AN EXPECTATION, they want to underscore that these are new healthy habits and ways to do business. At the very base of it, it’s an act of kindness, act of respect and act of service.
Frequent hand washing, sanitizing, and COVID Testing are encouraged.
Wear a Mask In & Out
Wear a mask inside and outside if you can’t distance and if you are around people who are NOT in your immediate household.
For more information on what business leaders are doing, and resources to help businesses stay safe:
Our Awesome RC3 Partners
Special thanks to the RC3 partners that provide strategic direction and support.
- Former mask skeptic joins public service campaign after getting coronavirus | via ABC News
- Coronavirus in Ohio: Once a skeptic, now she urges Black people in Cincinnati to wear masks | via The Enquirer
- Lincoln Ware is joined by Regina Carswell Russo of RC3 | via WSTR
- Local health officials: More Ohioans wearing masks in public will flatten COVID-19 curve
- Coronavirus: Business leaders tell Cincinnatians, ‘If you’re out, masks on’
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Cincinnati Business Committee/Cincinnati Regional Business Committee, and The Health Collaborative come together for RC3
Helpful Public Health Links
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH) | COVID-19 Updates
- Indiana State Department of Health | COVID-19
- #MaskUpHoosiers – Download Indiana toolkit here
- Kentucky Department for Public Health | COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) | What you should know about COVID-19
- US FDA article on types of protective face masks
- How to tell the difference between masks: THC’s Christa Hyson Appears on Local12-WKRC
- COVID-19 in Spanish
- Local COVID-19 Q&A in Spanish | via Jorge Benedetti on Facebook
- Coronavirus Best Practices in Spanish
- Coronavirus Symptoms and Next Steps in Spanish
- Introduction to Senior Building in Spanish
- Senior Housing COVID Prevention in Spanish
- COVID Guidelines for Housing Owners and Managers in Spanish
- COVID19 Reporting and Contract Tracing in Spanish
- Quarantine and Isolation Explanation in Spanish
- Vaccine Communications Tools Available in Several Languages
- COVID-19 resources in 35 languages
- #COVID-19 in ASL: CDC YouTube channel in American Sign Language
- Manejo en casa del COVID | via CDC YouTube
The Regional COVID Communications Center (RC3), a partnership between the Cincinnati Regional Chamber and The Health Collaborative, is an ongoing campaign that shares culturally competent and equitable information about COVID-19 prevention, community spread, testing availability, and other critical news to help individuals and businesses make smart decisions with the most current and credible information.