Group Purchasing Organization
Members of our GPO enjoy combined buying power – while vendors connect with their consumers in a more meaningful way.
DOLLARS GO FURTHER FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GPO
GPO members enjoy the combined buying power of more than 30 hospitals and health systems, 100+ post-acute/long-term care facilities, and over 60 select business partners.
GPO contracts cover a wide variety of products and services, including: energy costs, language services, food service, facility/property management, professional services, medical/solid/hazardous waste management, technology, and more. We also aim to grow and develop business relationships between minority-owned companies and healthcare providers through joint purchasing efforts.
Additional GPO benefits include:
- High purchasing volume translates into substantial discounts for your bottom line
- We manage the contracts to save you time and energy
- Member feedback drives our efforts to constantly improve and better meet your needs
GPO VENDOR BENEFITS GO BEYOND SALES
Our GPO helps healthcare organizations save money, enabling better healthcare delivery and results. It also helps vendors connect with their consumers in a more meaningful way. Offering your products and services through our GPO connects you to our extensive network of provider members of the program, and has built-in benefits to help you meet and exceed your business goals:
- Potential sales opportunities to our membership of 30+ hospitals & health systems along with 100+ post-acute/non-acute and other healthcare providers
- Listing as a “preferred vendor” on GPO marketing materials, and marketed accordingly to members through targeted online newsletter campaigns