Trauma education and continuing education courses are open to our members and non-members throughout the healthcare provider community in Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana.
Trauma-related courses include:
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
Registration and Questions: Please contact Lauren Phipps, CHES, Specialist, Clinical Education: email@example.com, 513.618.3600
The Tristate Trauma Registry maintains demographic, clinical, and outcome data that can be used to improve trauma care in the region. The Health Collaborative collects, validates and analyzes this trauma and injury data from participating hospitals in the region. Hospitals in the Tristate that are Verified Trauma Centers by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) include:
- UC Health – University of Cincinnati Medical Center – Level 1 Adult Trauma Center
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center – Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center
- Premier Health– Atrium Medical Center – Level 3 Adult Trauma Center
- TriHealth– Bethesda North Hospital – Level 3 Adult Trauma Center
- UC Health – West Chester Hospital – Level 3 Adult Trauma Center
- Kettering Health Hamilton – Level 3 Adult Trauma Center
A regional registry provides several benefits to participating hospitals and the public. When a trauma registry exists at a regional level:
- Hospitals can receive their own data for trending purposes.
- Hospitals can use the regional data to benchmark their effectiveness against other regional hospitals.
- Participation allows for quality improvement and quality assurance to improve care delivered to trauma victims in the Tristate
The Tristate Trauma Registry also serves as a repository to State Trauma Registries to facilitate the transfer of trauma data as mandated by law. Confidentiality of patients and hospitals is maintained within the Regional Registry and when exporting required data to the State Registry.
Questions? Please contact Michelle Doll, Manager.