We’re taking a hiatus from the Inspire event this year as we work with your teams to reimagine our annual member celebration post-COVID.
In the meantime, The Health Collaborative is participating in the second annual The Business of Healthcare Event on November 17 at the Duke Energy Center.
The event illuminates the most significant challenges and potential opportunities currently buzzing in healthcare:
- Engaging the Workforce: Stabilizing, Empowering, and Optimizing Our Healthcare Workforce
- The Future of Payment Models: Balancing Margin and Patient Experience
- Consumerization: Capitalizing on Changing Trends in Healthcare Competition
- Supply Chain: Strategic Operations, Supply Chain Integration, and Saving Lives
- Data: Predictive Analytics that Model the Future of Healthcare
- Provider Communications: Protecting Patient Privacy and Breaking Siloes
These themes will have their own breakout sessions where attendees get an opportunity to dive deep into topics. Each panel discussion will be made up of and moderated by our region’s thought leaders. Additionally, the lunch keynote panel will include CEO’s and/or senior leaders within our regional health systems discussing the six themes.
Find out how you can support and please join us with your peers for great conversations and networking.